********************Financial services administrator ******************
Study support towards financial services exams.
Southampton based client / Award winning / Chartered IFA
A well established and highly successful IFA firm is currently recruiting for a new team member for the New Business Admin Team.
This new role you will provide a full IFA Administration support service to all advisers within the company, enabling the adviser to track performance and carry out full client reviews as part of the ongoing client service You will learn and understand the back-office system, updating and maintaining accurate data both manually and electronically.
- Provide administrative support to the Advisers
- Preparing reports and documents for client meetings
- Ensuring ongoing Compliance of client files
- Processing New Business and maintaining client records
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post and e-mails
- Corresponding with clients and providers
- Preparing valuations for clients
- Dealing with deceased client's estates and relevant paperwork
We are looking for a motivated and professional individual who is looking for a longer-term career within the financial sector.
We are happy to look at someone who wants to develop, but likewise happy to take cvs for experienced Financial Planning administrators who are looking for a steady admin role long term.
The client is ideally someone who has had exposure to working with Intelliflio but this is not essential.
If you have a degree or financial services qualifications this will be ideal.
For further information please do contact me to discuss in more detail.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.