Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant to join a large professional services business based in Fareham. This is an interim position for 16 months and will initially be remote working until the offices re-open when the client will offer hybrid working. The role will be responsible for financial statutory accounting operations and providing financial information and reporting to stakeholders.
- Responsible for producing high quality annual statutory accounts and demonstrate strong technical accounting skills
- Collecting and preparing financial information, reports and analysis to internal and external stakeholders including tax related reporting
- Monitoring balance sheet, general ledger account balances and fixed assets
- Participate in development projects by reviewing the processes and tools and identifying methods needed to increase an effective and efficient way of working
- Completing all financial accounting duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- ACCA/ACA qualified or currently studying
- Experience using SAP (desirable)
- Solid exposure and knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Excellent analytical, logical thinking and problem-solving ability
Please only apply if you have little or no notice period!!
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!