Up to £42,000k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join one of our top clients based in Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a thriving and growing business.
This role could have flexible working hours for the successful candidate.
- Responsible for all Financial & Operational duties
- Report into a board of Directors
- Solely responsible for the day to day running of Finance & Operations
- Preparation of monthly management accounts to include, profit & loss accounts, balance sheet and cash flow forecasts
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Managing the monthly prepayments, including monthly reconciliation and preparation of monthly journal
- Liaising with the auditors
- Monitor the business' cash flow
- Responsible for processing the payroll on a monthly basis
- Assisting Directors with the budgeting and forecasting
- Providing variance analysis and reporting to the board
- Manage the monthly cost reporting process and drive through cost accountability (including supplier reviews and the production of business cases when required)
- Improving systems and controls surrounding all aspects of the company’s financial management
- Initiatives and Ad hoc projects - working with the Directors on strategic and commercial initiatives across the company
- Previous experience in a similar position
- ACCA/ACA or CIMA qualified (desirable)
- Must be proactive and self-motivated
- Computer literate on Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Strong work ethic and communicator on all levels of the business
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Finance Manager Financial Controller ACA ACCA CIMA Company Accountant Management Accountant Assistant Finance Director