Up to £52,000, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join one of our top clients based in Westminster. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing and dynamic company with the chance to become an integral part of the team.
- Regularly assessing the financial reporting environment to identify risk and introduce mitigating internal controls and/or improve existing controls as appropriate
- Control all financial reports and outputs for consistency and discrepancies
- Adopt overall responsibility for the maintenance of all finance policies and procedures
- Ensuring the accounts department processes operates in accordance to business policies
- Preparing statutory and management accounts
- Managing the annual budgeting process
- Preparation of audit files and assistance with audits
- Oversee the accounts payable function
- Process all supplier payment runs within the cashflow forecast
- Liaising with payroll providers and processing payroll journals
- Monitor financial systems and controls, whilst also identifying and implementing updates and improvements
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with all regulatory requirements
- Forecast and manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Participate in other projects as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA
- Advanced Excel
- Experienced using ERP Systems
- Can work using own initiative
- Able to meet critical deadlines
- Hands on approach with strong communication skills
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Financial Controller Management Accountant ACCA ACA CIMA Finance Manager Accountant
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.