Up to £60,000, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join one of our top clients based on the outskirts of Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of an experienced and stable team.
- Preparing Management accounts - both P&L, balance sheet and cashflow - providing commentary and liaising with the MI team on month end reporting to Board
- Calculation of provisions and accounting estimates - e.g. bad debt, accruals and accrued income, dilapidations etc
- Finance control environment - review, improvement, documentation and audit of controls processes
- Tax calculations - VAT, Corp Tax, PAYE, NI & PSA
- Cashflow management and forecasting - at all levels of detail (from daily to yearly)
- Statutory accounts preparation - including consolidation and notes to the accounts
- Audit Management
- Effective credit control processes and debt management
- Team management, development of staff skills and staffing strategy
- Plus other ad hoc work as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with strong technical accounting experience, including consolidation
- Good people management skills and experience of developing a team
- Experienced with all usual company tax calculations
- Advanced Excel user
- Strong communication skills in order to build good working relationships across the organisation
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy under pressure and to deadlines
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Finance Manager Financial Controller CIMA ACCA ACA Accounts Manager
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.