£35 - £45,000, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join one of our top clients based in Fareham. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a thriving and experienced team.
- Preparation of Monthly management accounts to include, profit & loss accounts, balance sheet and cash flow forecasts
- Preparation of weekly revenue reports for the Group, including preparation of any journals required to
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Managing the monthly prepayments, including monthly reconciliation and preparation of monthly journal
- Liaising with the auditors
- Monitor the business' cash flow and working capital requirements
- Responsible for processing the payroll on a monthly basis
- Assisting directors with the budgeting and forecasting
- Providing variance analysis and reporting to the board
- Manage the monthly cost reporting process and drive through cost accountability (including supplier reviews and the production of business cases when required)
- Improving systems and controls surrounding all aspects of the company's financial management
- Manage and maintain external stakeholder relationships with auditors, banks and tax authorities ensuring timely submissions of external reporting
- Monitoring spend and advising managers when appropriate in relation to overheads
- Initiatives and Ad hoc projects - working with the Managing Director on strategic and commercial initiatives across the company
- Supervising a team of 2
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Must be proactive and self-motivated
- Experienced in managing a team
- Computer literate on Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Strong work ethic and communicator on all levels of the business
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Finance Manager Financial Controller ACA ACCA CIMA Company Accountant Management Accountant Assistant Finance Director
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.