Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||Up to £70000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dynamite Accountancy & Finance|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2019 14:58|
Finance Business Partner
Up to £70k, Depending on Experience
Full time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join one of our top clients based in Reigate. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidates to join a busy and experienced team.
As a highly driven and focused Business Partner you will be responsible for producing insightful financial forecasts and profitability scenarios that support the businesses strategic aims. Your strong interpersonal and influencing skills will be essential as act as partner to the business in identifying performance opportunities and risks and translating into meaningful financial outcomes.
- Collaborating as necessary with colleagues to produce, review and communicate pricing and profitability scenarios as required by the business.
- Provide rolling 12-month forecasts and analysis of movements into the Capital Planning process quarterly.
- Act as business partner to the Claims function, providing insight into reported results and assisting forecasts and planning.
- Provide profit margin analysis quarterly for use in pricing.
- Provide solvency capital coverage forecasts and analysis to business stakeholders.
- Manage provision of data to the company's reinsurance broker annually for placement of the reinsurance programme.
- Set planning timetables and co-ordinate with business owners to deliver plans and forecasts to set deadlines.
- Ensure plans reflect up to date performance issues, are robust and owned by the business.
- Maintain operational planning model optimising accuracy and efficiency of processes.
- Provide insight and analysis of forecasts to a range of customers including the company Executive, shareholders and peers.
- Manage the Plan Assurance process monthly, reporting on risks and opportunities against achievement of the annual Plan.
The Ideal Candidate:
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified
- Ideally you will have experience within an insurance of financial services industry
- Organised and a self-starter
- Able to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Fully competent with Microsoft Excel modelling skills
- An analytical thinker with a methodical approach to analysis
- Excellent communication skills
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
CIMA ACCA ACA Insurance Financial Services Financial Accountant Business Modelling Financial Modelling Financial Analyst
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.