Up to £11per hour, Depending on Experience
Part Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join one of our top clients based in Southampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a busy and experienced team with great opportunities to progress and develop their accounting career.
The successful candidate will be required to work at least 3 days per week, working a total of 22.5hrs.
- Supporting the management accountant
- Maintain and process accounts payable transactions
- Monitoring purchase ledger email inbox
- Preparing and entering invoices
- Bank and statement reconciliations
- Weekly payment runs
- Managing petty cash
- Processing monthly payments
- Review supplier statements
- Assisting with VAT returns
- Posting and reconciling entries for month end journals
- Assisting with accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with preparing monthly management reports
- Ad hoc duties as requested by the management accountant
- Previous experience within a similar position
- AAT qualified or studying (desirable)
- IT Literate including advanced Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritise under pressure
- Strong telephone manner
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Finance Assistant Accounts Assistant Assistant Accountant AAT Reconciliations Purchase Ledger Accounts Payable Accounts