Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join a prestige company who pride themselves on their values and client relationships. The ideal candidate will be a sociable, self-motivated and highly attentive individual. This position will be reporting into the Finance Manager, providing support to the finance department.
- Processing weekly invoices
- Processing monthly VAT returns
- Assisting with the running of payroll for 200+ employees
- Reconciling supplier accounts on a regular basis, dealing with any abnormalities as they arise
- Preparing reports and other financial information as requested
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and working with spreadsheets
- Providing Analysis that links financial reports to the business
- Building Partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with the SLT team
The Ideal Candidate:
- Organised self-starter with initiative and positive can-do attitude
- Proven experience within in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Able to prioritise own workload
- Xero experience (preferred)
Please contact Lauren Treend at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!