Up to £21k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Temporary Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join one of our top clients based in Eastleigh. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable and experienced team.
- Maintain and monitor financial accounts across the ledger range
- Respond and action emails from Accounts inbox
- Raising customer invoices and credit notes on an on-going daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Effectively dealing with customer invoice/payment queries, assisting in their prompt resolution
- Processing customer payments; to include BACS, cheques and cash
- Liaising with customer services in relation to creation and maintenance of customer accounts
- Processing supplier invoices and credit notes onto the ledger
- Suggesting, preparing and executing supplier payments on a fortnightly/as required basis; to include BACS and cheques
- Reconciling supplier accounts on a regular basis, dealing with any abnormalities as they arise
- Completing supplier application forms, creating and maintaining supplier accounts
- Issuing, recording and maintaining a Petty Cash register
- Reconciling appropriate bank statements and ledger accounts on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Preparing reports and other financial information as requested or in-line with department schedules; either for colleagues or relevant third parties
- Adhering to and assisting with the development of processes to ensure the successful running of the department and wider business
- Consistently and accurately process high volumes of customer and/or supplier invoicing
- Processing expenses
- Effectively dealing with supplier invoice/statement/payment queries, assisting in their prompt resolution
- Suggesting improvements to working processes
- Reporting to the Finance Manager
- Proven experience within in a similar position
- Graduate or studying towards their AAT qualification
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Able to prioritise own workload
- Excellent in Microsoft Office packages
- Organised and have good attention to detail
Please only apply if you have little or no notice period!!
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Finance Assistant Accounts Assistant AAT Finance Officer Purchase Ledger Accounts Graduate