£16-19k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join one our top clients based in Portsmouth. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a busy and experienced team.
- Assist the Financial Controller with the general day to day activities in the finance department
- Allocation of payments received via bacs. Ensuring each payment is allocated to the correct account
- Entering payments on to customer accounts and clearing down using in house accounting package
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment
- Preparation of monthly supplier payment run
- Purchase ledger statement reconciliation
- Opening new accounts on in house system
- Ensuring figures for payments are sent to a list of certain customers every month
- Processing debit card payments when requested
- Processing of expenses
- Checking customer's credit ratings with banks & CIFS
- Posting and allocating daily receipts to accounting system
- Chase customers and retentions
- Month End payment remittances to suppliers
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
- Credit checking customer accounts
- Collecting debts and reducing debtor days
- Assisting other members of staff with their queries
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation and organisational ability
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Experience of Xero (desirable)
- Flexible approach to meet tight deadlines
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so please only apply if you have little or no notice period!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Finance Assistant Accounts Assistant Purchase Ledger AAT Xero
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.