Up to £22k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join one our top clients based in Eastleigh. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a busy and experienced team.
- Process payments ensuring all requests comply with and are authorised in line with company procedure.
- Prepare monthly bank and balance sheet reconciliations, identify, resolve and clear down outstanding items.
- Petty cash
- Assist with monthly and quarterly reporting
- Reconcile intercompany current accounts
- Report bank balances and net financial position to HQ
- Assist with monthly cash forecasting
- Ensure foreign currency invoices are hedged in line with policy
- Assist with compliance reporting
- Manage foreign currency hedging and take appropriate action
- Provide cover within the department.
- Dealing with ad hoc queries
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a Finance/Accounting role
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation and organisational ability
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Experience of SAP (desirable)
- Flexible approach to meet tight deadlines
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so please only apply if you have little or no notice period!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Finance Assistant Treasury Analyst Reconciliations AAT Accounts Assistant
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.