£18-21k Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join one of our top clients based in Whiteley. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Proactively manage the settlement of outstanding amounts due to suppliers within agreed terms via BACS, CHAPS
- Provide weekly expected payments report with corresponding progress notes
- Maintain strong relationships with top suppliers
- Process all supplier invoices and credit notes identifying prepayments and accruals and treat accordingly
- Manage opening of new supplier accounts
- Attend weekly Ledger meetings to discuss payment progress and resolve any issues
- Reconcile all supplier statements
- Prepare weekly creditor reports for Financial Controller to review
- Process credit card payments
- Allocate direct debit payments to corresponding invoices
- Take ownership of all supplier payment queries / disputes by working with the relevant departments within the company to resolve and follow up on a regular basis
- Ensure correct and accurate information on supplier accounts is maintained at all times
- Maximise cash flow for the group
- Assist with any ad hoc requests to support the Financial Department
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Computer literate Microsoft office/excel
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Good team player
- Experience of sage is desirable
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Finance Assistant Accounts Assistant Purchase Ledger SAGE Ledger Clerk
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.