Up to £18.5k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join one of our top clients based in Fareham. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a busy and stable team.
- Matching and coding invoices to the spreadsheet and ensuring the relevant payment method is set up
- Ensure all invoices are validated on the system and are charged correctly, in line with the customers quotation
- Check and ensure employee's working hours and break times are correct
- Ensure all invoices on the system have the correct transaction information on
- Ensure any external work is validated on the internal system and processed to the Purchase Ledger team
- Liaise with members from other departments to resolve any issues/queries
- Produce weekly invoice reports and liaise with other staff members to resolve queries
- Process weekly costings for payroll
- Answer incoming calls in the absence of the Credit Control Team
- Assist and support other members of the Finance Department and Finance Director with any other duties when required.
- Overseeing customer accounts
- Helping to improve the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the finance department
- Some Credit Control
- Adhoc duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Good organisation and administrative skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Finance Assistant AAT Accounts Assistant Invoicing Purchase Ledger Credit Control
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.