Salary: £18,000 - £18,500 Depending on Experience
Full Time, Temporary to Permanent position
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join one of our tops clients based in Fareham. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join an experienced and hardworking team.
- Record day to day transactions on SAP for accounts payable, accounts receivable and the cash book
- Code invoices according to budgets, acquire authorisation, and proof of delivery, include GRN for stock invoices
- Arrange payments to suppliers, and where necessary organise BACS runs
- Allocate and bank any payments received from customers. (Cheques BACS etc.)
- Monthly bank reconciliations, euro and USD currency bank account
- Maintain petty cash float, authorise petty cash vouchers, record transactions and reconcile on a monthly basis
- Code and input expenses according to receipts, and authorisation from relevant managers
- Reconcile monthly credit card statement to receipts received from managers. Chase for receipts and verify statement amount
- Complete month end accrual for current credit card spend
- Maintain and improve filing system and scanning of invoices for records
- Intra-stat declaration/EC Sales - create from SAP and upload on to HMRC website
- Undertake basic customer credit control, liaising with relevant individuals to ensure the timely payment of outstanding debts to the business.
- Dealing with internal enquiries and communication with other departments
- Pro-actively monitor the Accounts mailbox and distribute as required and in a timely manner
- Reconcile the purchase ledger accounts on a monthly basis to ensure any credit balances are reconciled and ready to hand over to the Management Accountant
- Act on any additional requests as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent customer service, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Great attention to detail
This role with interview and start almost immediately, so please only apply if you have little or no notice period!!
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Finance Assistant Bookkeeper SAP Reconciliations Sales Ledger Purchase Ledger AAT Accounts Assistant
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.