Part Time Finance Assistant
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 Depending on Experience
25 - 30 hours per week.
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join one of our tops clients based in Fareham. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join an experienced and hardworking team. With a huge opportunity to grow and take on new responsibilities.
- Raising sales Ledger invoices
- Bank reconciliation
- Credit control
- Monthly reconciliation of debtors control account
- Managing Post and Petty cash
- Assist Finance Manager in completion of VAT returns
- Maintaining financial records at a transactional level
- Experience of using Sage 50 Accounts and Payroll
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Managing accounts receivable and liaising with clients
- Strong focus on customer service
The Ideal Candidate:
- Finance experience is essential
- Experience with working in a fast moving and dynamic environment.
- Experience in SAGE (essential)
- Highly organised
- Self-motivating and highly focused
- AAT intermediate (or equivalent) preferable but not essential
- Full UK Driver's license
- Candidate will have access to highly secure data and may be vetted for suitability.
- Effective communication skills
- Great attention to detail
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Finance Assistant Bookkeeper SAGE Reconciliation Sales Ledger AAT
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.