Financial Planning Analyst
£28 - 32k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Temporary Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Financial Planning Analyst to join one of our top clients based in Petersfield. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a busy and supportive team.
This assignment will be working from home and has the possibility to go permanent for the right candidate.
- To support the month-end financial reporting process for group
- Support delivery of budget and 5-year business plan by producing high level MI
- Produce performance analysis, investigating variances
- Partnering with stakeholders, providing high level MI to help influence business direction and decisions
- Produce monthly financial KPIs and associated reports
- Highlight how the variances may affect the full year forecast and future planning assumptions
- Hold cost review meetings with department managers
- Review and evaluate all planning assumptions used within the current model and challenge assumptions
- Ad hoc analysis and investigation
- Previous experience within a commercial environment essential
- Experience of maintaining forecasting models and business partnering
- Qualified/studying AAT/ACCA/CIMA
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Financial Planning Analyst Business Partnering Forecasting Budgeting FP&A Financial Planning Financial Analyst AAT CIMA ACCA