Up to £35k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join a privately owned £70m t/o business on the outskirts of Fareham. This is a fantastic opportunity within a successful, stable and supportive team.
- Reporting to the Financial Controller, within a wider team of 15
- Providing the business with detailed sales reporting, with commentary
- Supporting a system migration by partnering with the IT project lead
- Reviewing financial controls and recommending efficiencies in the reporting process
- Produce supplier payment analysis, by supplier, accounting period and location
- Liaise with external providers and payroll partners, providing detailed reporting where appropriate
- Ensuring all payroll systems satisfy the businesses reporting, investigating variances
- Prepare and upload month-end journals
- Completing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepayments and accruals
- Responsibility of the nominal accounts
- Managing system workflows, UAT where appropriate
- Supporting the IT department with financial data regularly
- Dealing with ad-hoc duties when required
- Previous experience within an analytical role essential
- Advanced Excel skills – Macro/VBA desirable
- Confident working with large data sets, within a commercial environment
- A logical, organised approach to problem solving
Please contact Zoe Gilliland at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Finance Analyst Business Analyst Financial Analyst Commercial Analyst Finance Systems Analyst