£19-21k, Depending on Experience
Full Time, Permanent Position!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator to join one of our top clients based near Whiteley. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to become part of a stable and supportive team.
- Processing customer and supplier invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT and EC Sales returns
- Preparing bi-monthly payment runs
- Assisting both customers and suppliers with invoice queries
- Process staff expenses on a monthly basis
- Chase overdue customer invoices by telephone and email
- Stock movement journals
- Fixed asset register
- Banking of cheques
- Stock assistance
- Helpline support
- Health & Safety and Fire Safety administration
- Administrative support for booking hotels, travel arrangements, hiring vehicles and any other aspects as can reasonably be expected
- Customer Support
- Fleet management
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Able to use own initiative and prioritise own workload
- A positive 'can do' attitude, and ownership of issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Finance Administrator Accounts Administrator Accounts Assistant Admin & Accounts Assistant Finance Assistant AAT Finance Administrator
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.