Salary: £16,000 - £17,000
Hours: 37.5 Hours Monday to Friday
Duration: This is a temporary to permanent opportunity after the first 12 weeks.
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be recruiting an Administrator for one of our top 10 clients based in Fareham.
You will report jointly to the Credit Control Team Leader and the Business Team this is an administrative role that will work between the two busy departments to oversee the fee queries coming into the business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the busy Credit Control In-box for incoming Fee queries and responses.
- Process incoming post for fee queries
- Attach all correspondence in the necessary manner and update the management system.
- Work to our in-house guidelines regarding fee dispute and escalate if necessary
- Advising our instructing parties of our decisions and noting the case on the management system appropriately.
- Receive and log telephone queries and pass to relevant persons.
- Maintain Credit Control Macros and send follow up letters as and when needed.
- Monitoring letters to clients who have lost contact with instructing parties
- Any other adhoc tasks in relation to either departments.
- Customer focused with experience within a finance admin role would be advantageous
- Good team player
- Proficiency with IT systems; Excel; Word; Outlook
- A "can do" attitude;
- The ability to cope well under pressure, prioritise and keep a cool head;
- An excellent telephone manner and very good attention to detail;
- A flexible approach with the ability to adapt quickly to meet the demands of a busy environment;
- Resilient and a real desire to succeed;
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV ASAP.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.