£16k - £17k, Depending on Experience
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join one of our top clients based in Fareham. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join an experienced and hardworking team.
- Assist in monitoring and overseeing the busy Credit Control inboxes, where possible completing replies within one hour
- Following processes to either respond to the query or to attach to file and forward to the relevant person for responses
- Assist in updating the credit control spreadsheets
- Raising and applying credit notes where errors have been identified or where preferential rate agreements exist with the third party insurer
- Updating changes and making sure all necessary information has been attached and all relevant documents have been forwarded onto the relevant person
- Assist in the preparation of spreadsheets detailing payments received
- Attach correspondence from one party and forward it to the Credit Controller dealing with the case
- Monitor stopped cheques
- Assist in applying chq and bacs payments received when required
- Monitor spreadsheet of letters sent to clients
- Daily searches run and information sent to the relevant departments
- Monitor proceedings issued
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong administration background
- IT literate especially in Excel
- Confident with a good manner on the telephone
- Efficient with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to prioritise own workload and cope well under pressure
- Experience with working in a fast moving and dynamic environment.
- Highly organised
- Self-motivating and highly focused
- Candidate will have access to highly secure data and may be vetted for suitability.
Please contact Leanne Storey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Finance Assistant Administration Excel Accounts Administration
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.