Field Trades Representative
Salary: £19,660 plus commission after your 6-month probation period.
Hours of work: 7am-4pm Tuesday to Friday but travel time needs to be flexible around this, the standard week varies between 40 hours and you will be paid for all hours worked.
This is a full time, permanent position to start in January 2019
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Field Trades Representative for a company based in Portsmouth! Our client is a well-established business and is one of the largest suppliers of the products they offer on the South Coast.
- Travel around the South Coast in a company Sprinter van that is also a 'mobile store'.
- Plan your own week and map your own routes around the client lists.
- Visit a profile of existing clients on a frequent basis.
- Identify opportunities to introduce and upsell products to existing or potential clients.
- The majority of customers you would be visiting are tradesman who know exactly what products they need and how much of.
- Prepare and stock up your van for the following day to deliver orders.
- Write out your own pick lists and invoices.
The ideal Field Trades Representative will:
- Marine/Boating knowledge is preferable but not essential as full training would be given on the client base, locations and also product knowledge.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to use your own initiative and be confident dealing with the public.
- Be highly-motivated and a self-starter.
- Have a full driving license.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite
Key Words: Trades representative, trades man, sales representative, delivery driver, delivery man, marine, boating, kiosk, sales representative, Portsmouth, South Coast
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.