Field Sales Team Manager (Midlands & South primarily)
Permanent - Monday to Friday - Core business hours
£££Competitive Salary + Bonus & Excellent Company Benefits
**Company Car, Mobile Phone & Laptop included!!**
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a growing, vibrant, leading distribution business which is currently seeking an experienced Field Sales Team Manager to come on board and support the National Sales Manager.
The head office is based in Southampton and we would ideally like the successful candidate to live no more than a few hours drive away!
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Coach and mentor a team of field based Sales Consultants, all responsible for their own territory and portfolio of clients
- Coordinating the field sales teams activities, working with them to identify and secure new business and grow their accounts
- Recruit and train any new team members and coach and develop the existing team to encourage improvements
- Monitoring the sales teams performance, highlighting areas for improvement and assisting them with their key accounts
- Reporting to the National Sales Manager and supporting them with the management of the field sales team
- Accompany all Sales Reps on a monthly basis and consistently review their objectives and plans
- Striving to achieve and deliver company objectives and overachieve against set targets
- Producing accurate management and financial information
- Holding regular team meetings to be overseen by the National Sales Manager
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous field based sales team management experience!!
- Must have strong team leaderships skills and the ability to lead by example.
- Will ideally have a field sales or account management background and have worked your way up to a sales management role to enable you to lead by example and use your experiences to motivate the team!
- Must have a full UK manual driving license.
- Will need to be willing to travel across the UK for work purposes (primarily the Midlands and South!)
- Must have strong communication and motivation skills!
Please note - in order to be successful in this role you will ideally live no more than a few hour's commute from the Southampton area!!!
For more information, please call Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!
Key Words: sales, field sales manager, assistant sales manager, sales team leader, field sales, territory, wholesale, business development, account management, retail, key accounts, national accounts, area sales, targets, line manager, manager, full time,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.