Field Based Sales Representative - NEW TERRITORY!!
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 (Experience Depending) + OTE & Benefits!!
Territory: West Country
**COMPANY CAR, PHONE AND IPAD INCLUDED**
Full Time - Permanent
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting a fantastic opportunity for a Field Sales Representative to join a growing, national organisation!
This is a brand new role for the company and will require you to start up a territory from scratch so the first few months will involve a lot of cold introductions! This role will later evolve in to more account management as you begin to establish your portfolio.
- Prospecting new business in your defined geographical area
- Achieving sales targets as defined by the Sales Manager
- Promoting the brand, products and promotions
- Cross selling and upselling to work towards all targets
- Answering questions or queries regarding products and/or services
- Managing your own time to visit clients within the designated postcodes
- Providing excellent customer services and representing the business at all times
- Gaining new business and accounts
- Working towards and achieving sales targets
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have a full UK manual driving license but a company car will be provided!
- Previous experience within field sales and business development is required! This role will require you to start up a territory from scratch so the first few months will involve a lot of cold introductions!
- Will have an excellent telephone manner and good communication and people skills
- Will need to be target driven and results focused
- Must be competent working with computers and numbers
For more information, please contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!!
Key Words: Field sales, field based, sales representative, B2B, business development, territory, area sales, prospecting, regional sales, sales, upselling, cross selling, relationships, clients, business to business, full time, West Country, Cornwall, Plymouth, Devon, Dorset
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.