Field Sales Manager
Location: Field based - South Coast
Hours of Work: Core hours - 37.5 a week.
Salary: upto £60K DOE
Benefits: Car allowance, 25 days plus bank/public holidays
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with a successful Facilities Management Company based in Portsmouth. Due to the growth within the company, our client is looking to recruit for a Field Sales Manager to join their team.
As a Sales Manager you will proactively develop new business opportunities by selling creative solutions in line with the consultative model. You will do this by building relationships with existing customers to upsell services and to secure contract expansions/extensions.
- Network, cold call and engage with potential customers to generate interest using various methods.
- To sell a consultative and bespoke service model, developing creative solutions that promote efficiency in processes, improved recycling, reduced costs and improved performance.
- Prepare and plan pitches and proposals for potential customers, engaging with the rest of the sales team to ensure they are delivered to the brand style guidance.
- Build relationships with various people within organisations to secure a sale. This could be a Site Manager and/or a Finance Director.
- Take ownership of costing opportunities, developing costs and P&Ls for the Commercial Director and Board to sign off.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Work with the Operations team to effectively handover all signed business contracts, supporting with a smooth contract roll out.
- Build relationships with existing customers to familiarise yourself with their service, to upsell opportunities and negotiate at point of contract renewal.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external customer debriefs.
- Work with all key stakeholders within the business to meet customer needs.
Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends and present these back to senior management.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Work with the Sales Team to further segment our target markets and profile our customers, their behaviours and requirements to more effectively reach the decision makers.
Management & Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate
- Produce a sales forecast and pipeline of opportunities with commitments to targets and timelines.
- Work with the Sales & Marketing team to ensure all prerequisites are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Understand the company's goals and purpose so that it will continue to enhance the company's performance.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent relationship building and presentation skills
- Highly articulate and confident written communication skills, able to develop comprehensive and engaging proposals
- Flexible and able to travel away from home
- Proven and impressive New Business Development track record with sales experience in a client facing environment within the resource management and recycling sectors.
- Good Industry knowledge, in particular the waste industry
- Excellent ICT skills including advanced Microsoft package.
#field sales, waste management, sales consultant,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.