Field Sales Account Manager
Monday to Friday - Core Business Hours
£27,000 - £29,000 P/A + Bonus & Excellent Company Benefits
**Company Car Included**
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a luxury retail business, with a prestigious household name brand, which is currently seeking an experienced Field Sales Account Manager to join their team.
- Identify and develop new business B2B sales opportunities
- Work towards monthly and annual revenue targets
- Implementing marketing campaigns across key accounts
- Ensure brand awareness is always at the forefront of everything you do and any accounts you're dealing with
- Manage relationships with existing accounts, always ensuring fantastic and brand worthy customer services is offered
- Liaise with all accounts in the area face to face and over the phone where required
- Conducting yearly reviews, presentations, sales analysis, online merchandising, training and product demonstrations
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have a minimum of 2 years B2B sales/account management experience and this will ideally be from a luxury/prestigious/high end product orientated business
- Will be a driver with a valid clean UK driver's license
- Will need strong IT and literacy skills
- Must be an ambitious and driven individual and flexible in their approach to work
- Must be a strong communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Needs to be confident working under pressure and able to maintain high performance levels at all times
- Must be target driven and able to maximise time effectively
Please Note: This role will involve staying away from home 1-2 nights per week!
Ideally you will need to be within commutable distance from the Andover area in order to attend head office meetings and conferences!
Key Words: Sales, B2B, Business to Business, Account Manager, Field Sales, Field Executive, Targets, Revenue, Andover, Luxury Retail, Prestigious Retail, Brand representation, Brand Awareness, Sales Manager, Merchandising, Business Model, Sales Analysis, New Business, Business Development, Full Time
For more information, please call Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.