Facilities Office Manager
Salary: £11.50 - £13.30 per hour
Duration: This position is temporary with a strong view to go permanent
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a Facilities Office Manager for one of our top clients based in Petersfield.
As the Facilities Office Manager you will be responsible for the coordination of the facilities administration and operations in order to ensure effective secretarial support to the department.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Directly oversee and manage the furniture budget.
- Support the department by organising and coordinating Facilities Reception, Helpdesk and administrative operations and procedures in order to ensure departmental effectiveness and efficiency.
- Monitor the production and fulfilment of administrative tasks ensuring they are carried out efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Oversee, supervise and organise allocation of workload taking overall responsibility for managing workflow, allocation of tasks and responsibilities within the facilities support team consistent with the department's compliant requirements.
- To work with the Deputy Bursar and the Facilities Manager in defining and documenting policies and procedures.
- Provide administration and secretarial support to the contract tendering process, to include preparation of tender documents.
- Support the Facilities Manager in accurately managing the budgets for PPM, Reactive, Domestic, Grounds etc.
- Provide back up support and cover to the Facilities Reception and Helpdesk functions as and when required during the course of the working day.
The ideal candidate
- Will have previous office management experience
- Be available to start immediately and commit to the length of the assignment
- Experience within the education sector is desirable although not essential.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.