£26,000 - £27,500
40 hours per week
Monday - Friday - Alternate weekends ( Days off during the week )
Dynamite Recruitment is working with a leading independent care home, to recruit a Facilities Manager.
This role has great opportunity to work in a well-established Care home. The facilities manager role offers wide variety, where no day is the same.
* Responsible for the day to day running of facilities, development and maintenance of the care home.
* Ensure that all maintenance and compliance records are up to date and compliant.
* To participate in the planning for the refurbishment of the premises.
* Day to day management of maintenance team.
* Ensure that minor electrical and plumbing problems are safely dealt with.
The Ideal Candidate
* Previous experience working in within facilities role is essential
* Experience within care will be a distinct advantage
* Forward thinking, diverse facilities manager
* Experience in managing a team
* Knowledge in health and safety legislation
* Experience of project management
* Excellent communication skills
* Good organisational skills
For more information, please contact "Stacey" at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!!!
Keywords : Facilities, "facilities manager", maintenance, "maintenance manager", "premises manager" "onsite Manager", caretaker, "reactive manager" "nursing home"
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.