Facilities Helpdesk Administrator
Salary: £16,000 - £19,000
Hours of work: 8:00am - 5pm
Duration: This position is temporary ongoing with a potential to go permanent although this can't be guaranteed at this stage
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a Facilities Helpdesk Administrator for one of our top clients based in Petersfield.
As the Facilities Helpdesk Administrator you will work on a busy reception and act as the first point of contact for the Facilities Department. You will provide general support to the Facilities Administration Manager in the running of the department.
As a Facilities Helpdesk Administrator you will:
- Welcome all visitors taking responsibility for administering the Visitor Procedure and assisting them with initial problems and enquiries
- Set up the facilities reception area on a daily basis as part of the morning routine, ensuring the reception area is professionally presented, fully compliant with standards of presentation, cleanliness and tidiness at all times
- Follow up outstanding issues and communicate progress to customers
- Responsible for first line handling and investigation of complaints, escalating as required to the facilities management
- Provide general administration support to the facilities department as designated by the Facilities Administration Manager on a day-to-day basis. e.g. filing delivery notes, booking vehicle servicing, making calendar entries
- Answer incoming calls in a polite and professional manner, handling initial enquiries and re-directing as required
- Liaise with appropriate parties regarding access arrangements to properties; domestic and site, to enable work to be completed as scheduled e.g. boiler servicing, chimney sweeping, rabbit shoots
- Place orders with appropriate contractors for call outs to breakdowns / repairs e.g. laundry equipment, catering equipment
- Sort and prepare all outgoing post; taking to the collection and distribution points as required on a daily basis
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong previous administration / reception experience
- Have strong communication and organisational skills
- Ideally have a DBS / CRB certificate
- Be available to start immediately and commit to the length of the assignment
To be considered for this role please submit your CV and make contact with Amy on 02392455422
#reception, admin*, receptionist, facilities, customer service, call centre, contact centre, DBS, CRB
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.