£20,000 - £26,000 P/A + Full Company Benefits
Full Time - Permanent - 9am to 5pm - Monday to Friday
Based in Fareham
- Discounted services
- Pension scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- Employee perks
- 25 days holiday
- Occupational health
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Senior Facilities Coordinator / Facilities Administrator for a fast-growing and corporate UK-wide client based in Fareham! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a versatile and vibrant team.
- Supporting the facilities team; managing internal databases, maintaining compliance and communicating effectively across the business.
- Maintaining a portfolio of premises and the on-boarding process of new rental or leased sites.
- Liaising with the legal team regarding contractual queries.
- Managing the administrative processes relating to the portfolio of premises including keeping accurate records, updating information and maintaining the filing system.
- Managing suppliers and contractors relationships, ordering of goods and services, processing post, assisting with reception duties and managing meeting rooms.
- Making travel & accommodation bookings.
- Handling complex issues and queries and managing the facilities inbox.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be a strong and competent administrator from a facilities environment or background. Any experience with managing a portfolio of properties, rentals or leased sites would be a huge advantage!
- Will need to be able to work autonomously, whilst under pressure and maintaining high levels of accuracy.
- Will need strong Microsoft Office skills including Word & Outlook and MUST be confident in the use of Excel.
- Must be an effective communicator, both written and verbal.
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal or Amy West at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key Words: facilities, admin, administrator, administration, database, compliance, premises, rental, lease, leased, contractual, portfolio, FHSE, suppliers, contractors, facilities management, suppliers, support, coordinator, property management, property administrator, portfolio administrator.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.