£18,000 - £25,000 pro rata
Dynamite Recruitment are working with a widely recognised local company in their search for a Facilities Coordinator to join their team
Covering a broad range of responsibilities, you will be accountable for ensuring the workplace is healthy, safe, secure and compliant
Duties include but not limited to:
- Administrative support tasks for the Real Estate Manager, involving communications and facilitating requests to our offices across Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Co-ordinate the days of all contractors including work approvals and permits
- Be responsible for the Facilities helpdesk and answer any service requests
- Scheduling pre planned and reactive maintenance for building, plant and fabric
- Performing Health & Safety site checks and reporting, escalating and scheduling of necessary works
- Purchase order control and administration.
- Effectively manage stakeholder expectations
- Support with office augmentation, relocation, right sizing and dilapidations
- Assist with Projects and support across four UK locations
- Tracking, forecasting and reporting to the Real Estate Manager for capital projects
- Assistance with Health and Safety tasks; DSE set up
Skills & Experience
- Excellent computer literacy including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience within an FM role - Preferably with IWFM L3 qualification or above (Formerly BIFM L3)
- An eye for detail and a desire to add quality to develop the services we provide
- Excellent communication skills from colleagues to senior management level
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.