Experienced Office Based Team Leader
£20,000 - £23,000 P/A + Bonus & Company Benefits
Full Time - Permanent - See Hours Below
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a fantastic Team Leader opportunity in the Southampton area!
- Managing and motivating a small customer services/sales team - promoting productivity, encouraging fantastic work ethic and exceptional customer service
- Quality control and listening to calls to identify areas of training and improvement
- Provide training and support to the team to get the best results, working with the team to improve their future prospects
- Answer queries and manage complaints or escalated calls from customers
- All reporting, rotas and back office duties
The office is open from 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. This role will involve doing the rota for your team and fitting your shift in to work around them.
The 3 shifts the team will work are 8am to 4.30pm, 9am to 5.30pm or 9.30am to 6pm.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous team management / team leadership experience from an office environment!!
- Will need to be results driven and passionate about coaching and mentoring each team member individually
- Must have strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Will be confident, enthusiastic, dynamic and self motivated
Please note: This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a hands on managerial role with plenty of flexibility to make the role your own!!
If this sounds like the right role for you, please contact Abby Neal or Becky Dodds at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!!
Key Words: "office","contact centre","sales","team leader","manager","quality control","sales team leader","sales supervisor","Southampton","supervisor","people management","team management","senior","team manager","customer services","training","mentoring","coaching","development","planning","project","full time","permanent","leadership","management","office"
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.