Experienced Claims Handler - Eastleigh
£17,000 - £18,000 P/A rising with training + Benefits!
Full Time - Permanent - Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm!
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to represent this corporate client in recruiting an Experienced Claims Handler to join their Eastleigh team.
- Handling a variety of incoming calls answering queries and questions along the way
- Ensuring that data protection checks are run on each customer calling in
- Speaking with customers about claims on their policies and managing customers expectations thoroughly
- Setting up new customer motor claims on the system and managing the claim through the process
- Settling smaller claims where possible to avoid leaving the situation ongoing
- Ensuring information inputted on to the system is done with high levels of accuracy and administration tasks are handled with care
- Looking out for fraud indicators and applying pressure to determine the authenticity of a claim
- Taking ownership of customer complaints to avoid them escalating where possible
Working between the hours of 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday - NO WEEKENDS!!!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous claims handling experience from any industry!
- Must be educated to minimum C Grade in Maths and English
- Will need to be customer focused and self-motivated to work to get calls answered and claims handled quickly and effectively
- Must have a strong eye for detail and have good IT skills!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!!
Keywords: "customer services","call centre","customer services advisor","contact centre","helpdesk","insurance","financial services","claims","switchboard","claims","claims handler","claims support","motor","home","travel","property","medical","administration","office","training","telephone","inbound","agent","operator","support","coordinator"
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.