Salary: £33,000-£36,000 per annum pro rata
Duration of assignment: Ongoing
Start date: Immediate
This role is temporary with a requirement for someone on an ongoing basis
Dynamite Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a very successful service provider who have offices based in Reigate .Due to a busy period our client is looking to recruit an Executive Personal Assistant/ EPA on a temporary ongoing basis immediately.
As an Executive Personal Assistant / EPA you will be required to provide a comprehensive personal assistant support service to the Chief Executive Officer and Financial Director.
Your key duties will include:
- Manage the Chief Executive and Financial Director diaries; prioritizing meetings and resolving potential time conflicts.
- Screen telephone calls and emails; fielding calls and disseminating messages, etc. in a timely manner.
- Draft emails, letters and other documentation on behalf of the Chief Executive and Financial Director as required.
- Produce general correspondence, presentations, etc.
- Organize executive travel, including international travel and preparation of daily itineraries.
- Organize meetings, including board meetings; preparing and collating background papers, agendas and minutes as required.
- Manage company expenses, to complete and maintain travel logs and manage spend
- Organize visas, legal paperwork
- Event management
- Confidential filing; maintain the Chief Executive and Directors’ filing system.
- Review, develop and continually improve administrative procedure and processes.
- Act as a point of contact for the CEO and FD in their absence, dealing with enquiries that come in and managing them accordingly
- Provide support and cover across the Business Support Function as and when needed
The ideal candidate will have / be
- Strong communication skills , have experience of building positive relationships
- Have previous experience in supporting at EA level
- Have the ability to work to extremely tight deadlines and under demand
- Will be available Immediately and on an ongoing basis
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy; demonstrating attention to detail
- Previous experience of preparing meeting agendas and taking and producing minutes of meetings at Board Level.
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure; able to make decisions
- Experience of prioritizing work tasks and managing a demanding workload; including the ability to deal with shifting priorities
- Previous experience of working as part of a team
- Previous experience of working in a confidential, commercial environment
- Experience of working in a regulated environment would be advantageous
Key skills # EA , Executive assistant , PA , Personal assistant , Regulated ,