Executive Assistant / PA - Manufacturing Industry
Full Time - Core Business Hours
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting a fantastic Executive Assistant position for an international manufacturing business based in the Eastleigh area.
- Offer overall administrative support to the CEO.
- Co-ordinate and maintain the CEO's diary.
- Coordinate large events throughout the year, both social and corporate
- Create and maintain positive working relationships both internally and externally.
- Book travel as and when required.
- Organise offsite meetings as and when required.
- Provide confidential administrative support to the Management Team members as required (the Chief Financial Officer and Operations Director.)
- Collate and process expenses for CEO, CFO, Purchasing Director, Operations Director etc.
- Telephone screening for CEO and CFO.
- Making meeting room bookings and ordering catering when required.
- Raise stationery orders on behalf of Finance and Management Team.
- Adhoc purchasing.
- Put together information as required by the CEO for Adhoc projects.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous Executive Assistant / PA experience at a senior director level
- Experience within a Manufacturing Environment or with knowledge of coordinating internationally would be preferable but not essential
- Will have experience in managing and coordinating events
- Must have strong IT skills. Working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint is a MUST!
- Will be educated to A levels or similar
- Needs to have exceptional organisational skills and fantastic time management
- Will have previous experience working to different deadlines and will need to be very self-motivated
- Must be a 'people person' and have the ability to build quick and effective relationships
- Will be presentable and have strong communication skills.
- Candidates must hold a full driving license for this role but do not need to own their own vehicle.
Key Words: PA, EA, Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant, Event Manager, Coordinator, PowerPoint, international business, manufacturing, Diary Management, Travel arrangement, Event Coordinator, Full Time, Eastleigh
If you would like to be considered please call Dynamite Recruitment and ask for Becky Dodds or Abby Neal and Apply Now!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.