Location : Southampton area
Salary: £25000- £30000 plus fantastic company benefits
Hours of work: Core working Hour’s / as required – 38.5 hours
Dynamite recruitment is working in partnership with a leading business who provide specialist products and services to their clients
Due to business change and huge success our client is looking to recruit an EA / Executive Assistant to join their business
As an EA / Executive Assistant you will be responsible for providing a full range of PA , EA and operational support to the directors and CEO of the business
Key duties will include the following
- Provide a professional and confidential level of support whilst ensuring appropriate processes are in place to meet the support requirements for both the Director and COO.
- Liaise/co-ordinate and monitor requests as they arise , to manage tasks/activities and to pro-actively support the Director and COO to reflect agreed work priorities and key objectives.
- Overall support for the Director and COO, which will vary according to the day to day Business requirements
- To ensure that the business is being run correctly and in accordance with legislation and regulations.
- Implement and maintain procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaise with staff, suppliers and clients and to report relevant and necessary information to MD and COO where action or awareness is required.
- Establish and support working procedures within the office, including maintaining confidential information Build relationships with other areas of the business through personal contact and whilst building a reputation for high quality of work, transparency, diplomacy and dependability.
- Work with specific Managers to ensure effective delivery of work, including providing cover and support where appropriate.
- To manage Travel arrangements , the co-ordination of meetings and / or attendance on their behalf and minute taking / posing questions as necessary.
- Compile and prepare reports, presentations where required.
- Produce minutes/record of meetings and agreed actions as requested by the Director and or COO.
- Provide a professional and confidential conduit between the Director, COO, staff and external stakeholders.
- Proven experience at Senior Executive/ EA / Executive Assistant and have supported at Director, COO level
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, or similar an advantage
- Understanding of building, managing and maintaining professional relationships at all levels
- Discretion, honest and trustworthy
- Flexible, adaptable with the ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superb organisational skills and an ability to multitask
- Proactive with ability to take the initiative
- Demonstrate tact and diplomacy at all times
- Possess an excellent knowledge of IT, software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software when required.
- A desire to succeed, and have a positive attitude
Knowledge of Legal / HR processes and regulations preferred Experience of working in a manufacturing / engineering environment an advantage