Executive Assistant/ EA
Hours - 40 hours
Salary: £30,000 £35,000
Dynamite Recruitment are working alongside a well-established company based in Portsmouth. Due to company expansion they are looking for an experienced and proactive Executive Assistant to support the director
This is a busy position which will require an EA / PA who has been used to supporting senior managers.
As an EA / Executive you will be responsible for the following tasks
- Be the first point of contact for all incoming and outgoing correspondence between and on behalf of a board of Directors - this will include phone, email, post etc. - Ensuring strong relationships with external partners are made.
- Co-ordination of the Directors diaries - sending reminders to ensure deadline and meetings aren't forgotten, to book venues, flights, meeting rooms, accommodation as necessary
- To arrange meetings and appointments - Take notes at meetings (both on and off site) and provide follow-up action, as and where required
- Create documents, reports and presentations to support directors
- General administrative duties
- Handle ad hoc projects, research and manage as required
The successful candidate will have the following
- Previous extensive PA/EA experience - supporting multiple colleagues, ideally at Director level
- The ability to multi-task and work well in a pressurised environment
- Be extremely organised with excellent time management and communication skills
- An effective listener who is able to seek clarity and explanations regarding deadlines and priority tasks
- A pro-active mindset with the ability to anticipate needs and recognise potential problems before they arise.
- The ability to build rapport and communicate with people at all levels
- Possess first class IT and administrative skills
To be considered for this position please submit your CV Immediately or call Dan on 02392455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.