Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 P/a dependent on experience
Hours: Core business hours between Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting an Executive Assistant for a manufacturer based in Southampton! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join an innovative, forward-thinking team!
As the Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for providing high-level support to one of the company's Senior Directors.
- Telephone screening and act as the gatekeeper for the Director.
- Coordinate and maintain the Directors busy schedule.
- Book domestic and international travel and accommodation when required.
- Handle business sensitive and confidential information daily.
- Work and maintain strong communication with stakeholders of all levels.
- Taking lead on and managing adhoc projects
- Maintain central inboxes, diary systems and files for the Director.
- Assist with the recruitment of key positions for the team.
- Handle to administration of appraisals, performance reviews, attendance/leave requests and travel expenses for the team.
- Preparing reports and letter-based, confidential information.
The ideal Executive Assistant will:
- MUST Have experience of working as an Executive/Personal Assistant and Board/Director level!!
- MUST have a proven background in people management and project management!
- Be experienced in note/minute taking during confidential meetings.
- Have efficient communication, planning and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Have strong problem-solving and influencing skills.
- Be able to travel internationally occasionally.
To be considered for this exciting role, please submti your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key words: EA, PA, executive assistant, personal assistant, note taking, minute taking, direct reports, people management, project management, travel arrangements, accomodation, domestic, international, gatekeeping
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.