Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 P/a dependent on experience
Hours: Core business hours between Monday to Friday
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting an Executive Assistant for a manufacturer based in Southampton! This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join an innovative, forward-thinking team!
As the Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for providing high-level support to one of the company's Senior Directors.
- Telephone screening and act as the gatekeeper for the Director.
- Coordinate and maintain the Directors busy schedule.
- Book domestic and international travel and accommodation when required.
- Handle business sensitive and confidential information daily.
- Work and maintain strong communication with stakeholders of all levels.
- Maintain central inboxes, diary systems and files for the Director.
- Assist with the recruitment of key positions for the team.
- Handle to administration of appraisals, performance reviews, attendance/leave requests and travel expenses for the team.
- Preparing reports and letter-based, confidential information.
The ideal Executive Assistant will:
- Have experience of working as an Executive/Personal Assistant and Board/Director level!!
- Be experienced in note/minute taking during confidential meetings.
- Have efficient communication, planning and organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Have strong problem-solving and influencing skills.
- Be able to travel internationally occasionally.
To be considered for this exclusive opportunity, please submit your CV and then contact Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: Personal assistant, executive assistant, EA, PA, minute-taking, note-taking, gatekeeping, diary management, travel arrangements, accommodation arrangements, Southampton, stakeholders,
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.