Events & Conference Sales Representative
£22,000 + Commission
Monday to Friday - Core Hours
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a diverse and reputable events business within the Portsmouth area who is looking for an innovative and self-motivated individual.
- Develop new business to business relationships and bring in new revenue opportunities for the company
- Promote space hire to various industries for their events and conferences
- Keep to a targeted amount of calls and appointments each week to then convert these into bookings for the facilities
- To maintain and manage the accounts of regular customers to encourage repeat business/use.
- To respond to all enquiries from clients and external agencies
- To maintain a good relationship and work closely with the marketing team
- To understand/manager cost and margins when agreeing terms with new and renewing clients
The Ideal Candidate:
- Sales experience is not essential but desired in this role however characteristically you do need to be self-motivated and success driven
- Events experience is desired but not required
- Outstanding telephone manner
- Ability to identify sales opportunities and maximise where possible
- Experience in building relationships
- Be passionate and enthusiastic about projects the company is involved in
Key words; Events coordinator, events manager, conference coordinator, conference manager, sales advisor, sales executive, sales representative, account manager, new business, B2B, business to business, event sales, event sales and business development
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Chelsea Clark at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.