Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a qualified ESA Technician to work within our client's cleanroom, based in Havant to help with the production and assembly of PCBs for the Space Industry.
The Role: Duties to include but are not limited too;
- Manufacturing and Assembling of PCBs to ECSS Specification
- Preparation and completion of manufacturing process
- Mechanical Assembly
- Cable/Harness Assembly
- Reading CAD and Wiring Drawings
The Candidate: To be considered for the ESA technician position you should have the following attributes and qualities;
- ECSS 70-08/70-38 - Must be Valid
- ECSS 70-26/70-28
- ESD Awareness
- Component recognition
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
This is for a 4 month contract due to a new project starting.
Hours of work are Mon - Thurs 0800-1630, Fri 0830 - 1245
£18.00-£20.00 per hour
This role will interview and commence almost immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Jake at Dynamite Recruitment on 02392455422
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.