Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £19,000 P/a
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week between 8-6pm, Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday + your birthday off
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Company social & charity events
- Access to online benefit scheme
Dynamite Recruitment is proud to be recruiting a Customer Service Advisor for a client in Southampton! This is a exciting opportunity for an individual looking to develop and grow within an office-based role.
My client offers fantastic training, amazing benefits and a first-class working environment!
Graduates are highly encouraged to apply to this role!
This is an
As the Customer Service Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Receiving inbound calls from clients and providing excellent customer service.
- Resolving client enquiries via telephone, post, webchat and email
- Transferring calls to the relevant departments when necessary.
- Maintaining the internal CRM with key information and keeping it updated
- Completing administration duties tailored to the client accounts
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within a customer service environment is essential, may this be hospitality, retail or in an office environment.
- Confidence and personality is a must in this role with a great telephone manner
- A passion to succeed and grow within the company
- Must have the ability to adapt and work within a team
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV and then call Amy at Dynamite Recruitment!
Key words: advisor, representative, assistant, graduate, apprentice, apprenticeship, executive, inbound, outbound, call centre, contact centre, admin*, data entry, front of house, receptionist, supervisor, team leader, upselling, cross-selling, waitress, waiter
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.