Emergency Call Handler
Hours: Mon - Fri, shifts rostered between 8am & 8pm with some weekend work
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 + benefits including
- Free on-site parking
- Free mini-bus service from local train station
- Free Health Cash Plan for cover towards treatment for dental, prescriptions and many more.
- Free annual travel insurance (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Discount on your home and motor insurance
- Salary supplements for using an additional language
- Annual Bonus scheme
- Fully equipped gym and other social club facilities.
24th FEBRUARY START!!
Dynamite Recruitment are working along side an internationally recognised company in the travel and insurance industry who are looking for confident emergency call handlers to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be tasked with
- Receiving inbound calls from customers abroad relating to an emergency situation
- Understand the customers situation, concerns and current location whilst remaining calm and reassuring
- Take note of everything the customer is saying
- Using empathy and sympathy towards the customers situation
TRAINING PROVIDED!! - you will be trained to understand and manage high cost and complex medical assistance claims, including organising evacuations, medical treatment and liaising with clients to provide updates
The right person will have/be:
- People skills: be proactive, be able to project sympathy and empathy and be able to relate to the customers
- Organised: able to prioritise tasks and a portfolio of client requests, and use multiple computer software
- Communication skills: be proficient in both verbal, listening and written skills
- You have proven exceptional telephony based customer service skills and be able to quickly build rapport with people whilst remaining professional at all times. Able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail – essential
- Previous emergency call handling experience - desirable