Salary negotiable depending on experience
My client is a leading Electrical & Mechanical Contractor on the South Coast!
New build commercial and refurbishment works across the Hampshire, Sussex and Surrey!
Must have 18th Edition & Test & Inspection qualification, hold an ECS card and have completed an electrical apprenticeship or equal NVQ.
- Install, repair, and maintain electrical systems
- Run tests on electrical components to ensure a safe and effective installation
- Fault finding and diagnosis
- Custom circuit design
- Inspect electrical systems and equipment for any damage, malfunctions, and safety hazards
- Provide professional assessments and advice for customers
- Installing, repairing, and maintaining electrical systems while observing all statutory and legal requirements
- Running tests on electrical components to ensure a safe and effective installation
- Inspecting electrical systems and equipment for damage, malfunctions, and safety hazards
- Providing professional assessments and advice for customers
For more information or to apply please contact Kay on 02392 455 422