Experience with Generators, UPS systems required
Up to £38K + additional benefits!
Hampshire & surrounding area's
My client is a leading business across the South & surrounding area's
- To prepare and install critical power and transfer systems in a range of environments
- To produce a high-quality finished product
- To report all on site changes to the design team
- To complete all documentation in line with customer commissioning and NICEIC requirements.
- To be involved with site surveys and design parameters
- Electrical installation apprenticeship + NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- 2391 Inspection & Testing or equivalent
- BS7671 18th Edition Regs
- ECS Gold Card
- Full UK driving licence