Ecommerce Specialist - Portsmouth
£30,000 P/A + Company Benefits & Bonus
Full Time - Permanent
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Senior Ecommerce Specialist for a highly successful and multi-franchise motor specialists. This is an exciting opportunity for an Ecommerce Specialist to join a fantastic marketing department. This would be an ideal role for someone who has had experience in an ecommerce role who is looking for a new challenge with a growing organisation!!
The Role of Ecommerce Specialist:
- Implementing digital search campaigns as well as paid campaigns across all areas of the company to ensure a return on investment.
- Responsible for lead generation and conversion campaigns on several social media platforms
- Assisting with spend allocation and budget management
- Informing management of any issues with the paid adverts
- Reporting, tracking and measuring all activity in line with performance based KPI's
The Ideal Ecommerce Specialist:
- Must have previously worked in a PPC, Ecommerce or online web marketing role.
- Must have an understanding of paid search, PPC and display marketing campaigns across all platforms
- Will have good knowledge of Google Analytics and knowledge of conversation rate optimisation
- Will ideally have 2 years + of marketing knowledge in paid ads
- Will have advanced excel spreadsheet skills including knowledge of pivot tables
- Will ideally have their Google Advertising Professional Certification
This role will interview and commence immediately so little or no notice period would be ideal but is not essential!
Please contact Samantha McSheaffrey at Dynamite Recruitment for more details or apply now!!!!
Key Words - Marketing, Marketing Executive, Senior Marketing Executive, Pay Per Click, PPC, Ecommerce, Paid Search, Google Analytics, Marketing Manager, Executive, Lead Generation, Conversion, Campaigns, Social Media, Website, Online, Content, Analytics, Optimisation, Full Time, Portsmouth, Permanent
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.