£22,000 - £24,500 P/A + Full Company Benefits
Full Time - Permanent - Monday to Friday - 37.5 Hours per week
- Group Personal Pension
- Cash Health Plan
- Group Life Protection
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- 33 days' holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Ecommerce Executive for one of our fantastic clients in the Andover area. This is the perfect opportunity for an Ecommerce Executive to join a growing, busy team and have a varied role, focused on delivering profitable results.
- Drive sales through online retail channels through effective digital product merchandising and integrated marketing.
- Audit trade partner sites to check for product availability, pricing, product images/information and ensure they are compliant.
- Ensure web content and images remain up-to-date and on brand at all times, uploading and maintaining website content, maintaining site merchandising etc.
- Work to identify opportunities to cross-sell and upsell, make recommendations to improve website traffic, conversion and average transaction value.
- Report trade partner site performance and highlight improvements.
- Support trade marketing campaigns and online marketing tactics.
- Keep the sales team up to date on market trends and competitor activity.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have proven experience working with a major ecommerce website or have recently completed an internship in an ecommerce environment with a major retailer.
- Must have strong Excel skills, including use of VLOOKUP's and any knowledge of Microsoft Access would be an advantage!
- Will need an understanding of CMS website management systems and online marketing tools.
- Will posses a good understand of PPC, email marketing, SEO, offline marketing and affiliate marketing.
- Must have strong digital awareness and working knowledge of Photoshop.
- MS Dynamics, "NAVISION" and basic knowledge of HTML would be a huge advantage!
- Will need to have strong written and verbal communication skills, good customer awareness, good timekeeping skills and be analytically minded.
For more information, please apply now or contact Jessica Martin at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: ecommerce, trade, online, retail, sales, digital, product, merchandising, marketing, partner, audits, website, transactional, content, images, performance, improvements, traffic, conversion, value, campaigns, tactics, competitors, consumer
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.