Ecommerce Key Account Manager
£30,000 - £35,000 P/A + Bonus + Excellent Company Benefits!!
Monday to Friday - Permanent - Core Business Hours!
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for an iconic premium retail brand, seeking an Ecommerce Key Account Manager to join their team.
The Role: To grow and develop ecommerce key accounts through a consultative approach.
- Reporting to the Head of Key Accounts and working to develop close working relationships to achieve sales, distribution and profit targets.
- Working to maximise Key Account touchpoints including relationships such as Amazon.
- By using a consultative approach, maximising sales opportunities and discussing promotions, category sales and identifying opportunities to increase brand visibility and presence.
- Driving sales and arranging monthly meetings to present promotional activities and recognise areas for growth.
- Supporting with defining budgets, targets and strategy for ecommerce using annual targets, market trends and competitors activities.
- Collating accurate data and statistics and producing reports and analysis of KPI's from sales data.
- Reporting on competitor sales and marketing activity.
- Identifying and developing future opportunities for partnerships relating to ecommerce.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will require strong experience within ecommerce, ideally from working for a luxury/premium retailer or brand!
- Will need strong account management experience and sold negotiation skills.
- Will ideally have a strong Amazon touchpoint!
- Must have experience on dealing with senior stakeholders and key/national accounts
- Must be a passionate brand advocate and be sales driven and commercially aware of the beauty/cosmetics/fashion market and trends.
- Will be an ambitious and driven individual, flexible in their approach to work and target driven!
- Must be a strong communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be confident working under pressure and have the ability to maintain high performance levels at all times.
- Must have good networking skills.
- Will require experience of building reports, interpreting data and handling analysis, as well as being data driven with a keen eye for forecasting.
- Will live in or around the London area and must be willing to take on regular national travel.
- Must have a full UK driving license!
For more information, please call Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment or apply now!
Key Words: area sales, field sales, regional sales, national sales, account manager, account management, territory sales, business development, new business, key accounts, retail, luxury, high end, ecommerce, up selling, cross selling, brand awareness, maximising, revenue, campaigns, reporting, B2B, business to business, category sales, relationships, market trends, brand visibility, sales, negotiations, reports, KPI's
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.