Early Resolution Complaints Handler
Salary: negotiable based on experience
Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm with an unpaid hour for lunch
Dynamite Recruitment is delighted to be working in partnership with a very well-established and fast growing business based in Hampshire.
Due to huge growth plans our client is looking to increase their customer service and complaints team and recruit an Early Resolution Complaints Handler to join their busy team.
Company benefits include :
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Sick Pay at full pay 1-20 days, half pay between 21-40 days
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance 4 x your basic salary
- Long Term Disability Insurance (after 2 years' service)
- On-going Training and Professional Development
- Free to use gymnasium & keep fit classes
- Weekly, fresh fruit supply provided by the business
- Free tea, coffee
- Free on-site parking
As a Complaints Handler you will be responsible for the following tasks
- Act as a specialist complaints handler
- Respond and resolve customer complaints that are escalated from other parts of the business
- Identify early resolution complaints and those which can be escalated for quick resolution in line with the company complaints policy.
- Manage a case load effectively and pro-actively to ensure that the principle of "Treating Customers Fairly" is maintained at all times.
- Develop reporting procedures and root cause analysis information and provide feedback on existing and emerging trends.
- Liaise closely with internal departments and suppliers, brokers, mechanical engineers etc.
- Provide the customer with a comprehensive and clear communication following resolution of the complaint
- Ensure that feedback is provided to the appropriate Line Manager regarding the outcome of a complaint
- Ensure that once a complaint is closed, the account is handed back to the relevant department
- Arrange and follow up on, any compensation or other action offered to a customer
- Use the online credit reference agency websites to view, and update customer files
The Ideal Candidate:
- Demonstrable experience of Complaints & Resolution
- Excellent English skills (prefer minimum A level) with strong letter writing skills
- Confident, and if necessary, authoritative on the phone
- Be able to take responsible decisions on behalf of the company
- Ability to take responsibility for the "tidy up" procedures on complaint closure
- strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- excellent written skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to present cases to the Management Team
- Work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong customer service and telephone skills
- Good negotiating skills
- Active and enquiring mind
- Demonstrate high levels of customer empathy
- Practical Problem skills as well as a "common sense" approach
To be considered please submit your CV Immediately
Keywords: "Early Resolution" "Complaints Handler" customer service , financial services , FCA
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.