Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant
Full Time - Permanent - Core Business Hours - 37.5 Hours Per Week
£££Basic Salary + Full Company Benefits
Dynamite Recruitment is currently recruiting for a fantastic Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant position for a growing business based in the Eastleigh area.
- Offering overall and high levels of administrative support to the Managing Director and other Directors within the company.
- Coordinating and maintaining the Directors diaries, managing Outlook calendars and ensuring no double bookings are made.
- Booking travel and accommodation requirements.
- Organising and attending meetings, creating board packs in advance and taking comprehensive minutes/meeting notes, ensuring they are written up and distributed to the relevant individuals within 24 hours.
- Providing confidential administrative support to the Director Team at all times.
- Answering calls, taking messages and corresponding to all methods of communication within an acceptable time frame.
- Booking meetings rooms and ordering catering/arranging refreshments when required.
- Processing bills or expenses and inputting information on to the purchase order system.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant experience at Senior Management or Director level.
- Must have strong minute taking experience.
- Needs to have exceptional organisational skills and fantastic time management.
- Will have previous experience of working to different deadlines and will need to be very self-motivated and have the ability to prioritise.
- Will need to be presentable and have strong communication skills.
- Must hold a full driving license!
For more information, please apply now or contact Abby Neal at Dynamite Recruitment!!
Key Words: PA, EA, Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant, Directors, Senior Management, Diary Management, Travel, Accommodation, Meetings, Administration, Conferences, Minutes, Board, Admin, Secretary, Full Time, Eastleigh
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.